top of page
Harp lessons and performance
Print your own manuscipt paper!
Single A4 page of just staves for you to add your own key signatures.
(opens in new window)
Translates groups of letters into notes of the scale as a starting-point for composition ideas. It’s not an exact science – so for example:
- any accents such as å or é should just be entered as a letter without accents
- don’t be afraid to flatten or sharpen notes – f can be f# for example
- break the letters up into short phrases
- try out different rhythms
- try out different octaves for some of the letters, if it gives you a smoother melody.
bottom of page